Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mix 24: Jump In

A new year and a new name.

Wow it's been a crazy month or so for me. Life is hella busy but everything seems to be going well. For some reason my heart wasn't 100% in to the things I wanted it to be and it took a good friend to repeatedly ask my "why not?" until I was out of shitty excuses to realize that I'm doing things that I love and close to people that I want to be, so why hold back.

Everyone has been asking me why I changed my name so I should clear it up. Being hired by Connected Entertainment was a big deal and already since then I have had the chance to play at soundwave(though there were some issues with the security not letting people in on time), rocking the "upper heaven" at the Y last Friday, and this Saturday will be opening up for Dirty South at the Encore Grand Opening at West Edmonton Mall. Big or small it doesn't matter the venue or whatever I'm just glad some more people are getting to hear me play. If people are hearing me I want to give them a name that isn't hard to pronounce or something that is weird to look at. Fwylo might have had more character than this one but I'm jumping in to something brand new and doing it with a new face on makes it that much easier.

I'm Jermaine Still, and I dare you to Remain Still.




Download it!

-Jermaine

No comments:

Post a Comment