Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mix 23: Don't Wait for Me

Well helloooo.

I didn't realize how much time I spend on these things until I counted it up for this one. I spent some random amount time picking songs over the course of a couple weeks, then an hour recording it last week but it was just a test run to see how I felt the songs should fit together. After listening to that a few times (an hour each time), I move songs around and figure out the transition points then record it and listen to it a few times again. So then yesterday, I recorded it 3 separate times, listened to it probably 5, then listened to the almost finished one all day today taking notes on little things to change. Finally I came home tonight and recorded it one more time, then listened one more time. In total thats around 15 hours...

When you're waiting for something you know is important, it doesn't really matter how long it takes.

Enjoy.




Download it!

-fwylo

No comments:

Post a Comment